BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Quiz-type-thing...

Hello again! So while having a quick look through all the blogs that I myself have subscribed to, I came across this quiz type thing. Its from http://mystcal.blogspot.com/ So all credit goes to them. They have said that I could use it by the way, I haven't just stole it....
So anyway, heres the quiz type thing...


What was your....
Last beverage - Diet Coke
Last phone call - To the boyfriend :3
Last text - About a second ago...
Last song you listened to - Broken Horse, by the Freelance Whales.
Have you ever....
Dated someone twice - Nope, but I've had a crush on an ex before...
Been cheated on - Nope
Kissed someone and regretted it - Nope
Lost someone special - Luckily, nope.
Been depressed - Yea...

Been drunk and threw up - Nope. Fear of vomiting stops that...
List three favourite colours....
Turquoise, Coral Pink and White.
This year (2011) have you....
Made a new friend - Yeaaaa
Fallen out of love - Sort of, if you count that as love.
Laughed until you cried - On a weekly basis...
Met someone who changed you - Yea.
Found out who your true friends were - Definitely.
Found out someone was talking about you - Many times.
Kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list - For once, I can say yes.
How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? - All.
How many kids do you want to have? - 2. A boy then a girl. 
Do you have any pets? - Nope...
Do you want to change your name? - Nah, way to common. 
What did you do for your last birthday? -
 Meal out with mates :)
What time did you wake up today? - 6.30 a.m.
What were you doing at midnight last night? - Harry Potter audio book. Oh, yeah!
Name something you CANNOT wait for - Paris with my friends! 
Last time you saw your mother - Two minutes ago, eating tea...
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? - How I always panic.
What are you listening to right now? - I'm sure you asked this before...
Have you ever talked to a guy called Tom? - Many.
What's getting on your nerves right now? - Friends not being on E4. Enough said.
Most visited webpage - Facebook!
Real name - For me to know.
Nicknames - Would give my name away ;)
Relationship status -
 In a relationship with...
Male or Female - Female
Elementary - Do you mean first school?
High school - Do you mean Middle School?
College - Do you mean High School? Pfth. You can tell that I'm English.

Hair colour - Brown, but the boyfriend says I'm ginger ;)
Long or short - Middle-ish...?
Height - Normal-ish...?
Do you have a crush on someone? - Ahuh.
What do you like about yourself? - My eyes. Thats about it though...
Piercings - Ears.
Tattoos - Pfth. No.
 
Righty or lefty - Righty!
Firsts....
First surgery - Never had any.
First piercing - When I was about 7.
First REAL best friend - Sadly, not until High School.
First sport you joined - Football. I used to be a tomboy, ok? 
First holiday - Corfu, when I was about 2 weeks old...
Right now....
Eating - Cheesecake. Nom.
Drinking - Diet Coke. You've already asked me this, I'm sure...?
Listening to - Third time you've asked me this. Really?
Waiting for - Boyfriend to get the hell online!
Your future....
Want kids - 2. You have asked me this!
Get married - Yeaaaaaaaah.
Which is better?....
Lips or eyes? - Having both would be a bonus...
Hugs or kisses? - Hmm, kisses are nice, but hugs win. Hugs that turn into kisses?
Shorter or taller? - Taller. I'm such a hypocrite!
Older or younger? - ...same age...?
Romantic or spontaneous? - Spontaneous.
Nice stomach or nice arms? - Arms. But I wouldn't say no to a nice six pack.
Sensitive or loud? - A nice balance.

Hook-up or relationship? - Honestly? Hook-up. I'm such a boy!
Trouble maker or hesitant? - Trouble maker. Ofth. 
Have you ever....
Kissed a stranger - Technically, I didn't know him that well...
Drank hard liquor - Ahuh.
Lost glasses/contacts - Nope, never needed them.
Kissed on first date - Nah, second.
Broken someone's heart - Apparently.
Had your own heart broken - Ahuh.
Been arrested - Nope.
Turned someone down - Yeaa...
Cried when someone died - Never had anyone close to me die...
Fallen for a friend - Of course.
Do you believe in....
Yourself - If we're taking the literally, then yes, I do believe that I exist.
Miracles - Nope. Shouldn't build up false hope.
Love at first sight - Nope.
Heaven - Sadly, nope. Reincarnation.
Santa Claus - Of course!
Kiss on the first date - Yea.
Angels - Nope.
Answer truthfully....
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at a time? - Nope.
Did you sing today? - Yea, I sing constantly when I'm at home...
Ever cheated on somebody? - Nope. Same question as before...?
If you could go back in time, how far would you go? - About 3 years.
If you could pick a day from this year and relive it, what would it be?- 13th May
Are you afraid of falling in love?- Yup. Petrified.

So that took me longer than I thought it would...

Anyway, I started sixth form today. The awkward moment when your boyfriend is in your form class, so attempts to cling onto you all day to avoid making friends. Yea. I feel so mean, because I basically ignored him all day so that he would talk to other people. Yea. 

He got asked out by someone yesterday. He said no and that he had a girlfriend, but apparently she didn't get the message. Today, the same girl asked him to go for lunch with her. He said that he wanted to spend time with me. Wow. Boyfriend did good. Said girl gave me in excess of 15 hackies today. Job well done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment