BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Copycat...

So yesterday my boyfriend found my blog. Hey, if you're reading this. Hmpth. So now I don't really know what to write about. I'd feel weird writing about him, when I know that he's almost definitely going to read it. And he might be starting a 'proper' blog. Blogspot 2, Dailybooth 0.

So now my problem is that I feel awkward writing about my most popular subject. Hands up if you think we should vote my boyfriend out of here? ;)


So I'm thinking about revealing my identity to you all. I know the chances of anyone I actually know stumbling across this are slim, but I still don't want half my school knowing everything that goes on with my life. I really want to start putting pictures up and stuff because, after all, looking at a blog full of essays isn't very fun I imagine? Hmm, I'll think about it. We'll see what my boyfriends blog is like. If he reveals his identity, I'll reveal mine. Deal? Okay.


In other news, my views on here are going mad! I used to be getting about 7 views a day, now suddenly I'm getting between 50 and 70! Genuinely amazed! And according to my blog stats (look at me, getting all technical!), no one has been advertising or linking me. Hmm, suspicious, very suspicious...


Yet again, a short post. Apologies. Blame my teachers. They seem to be under the impression that I have nothing better to do than homework. So, yeah, byeeeeee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment