BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Loud As Hope...

I haven't posted in a while because of the stressfulness of starting sixth form. Joy, oh joy. Its literally like a slap in the face. We thought that GCSE's were reasonably difficult to balance, but A Levels...*shudders in fear*...

So, I could do a huge post about how hard my first week of Sixth Form was, but to be honest, it'll only depress me further. But, my saviour over the last week has been my ipod. I've invested quite a bit of cash on it through Itunes over the past week. I'm scared to look at my debit card bill... So, I've seen these quizzes floating around the magical world of the interweb. I know that all I seem to post now are these question things, but I promise to do a proper post soon. So this is one of the ones where you put your Ipod on shuffle, and it answers questions about you. Sometimes the answers don't make sense, but when they do, they're usually hilarious! I should make it clear that my Ipod is on shuffle, so I'm not picking the songs, just in case it gets awkward. Should hopefully be funny, considering my music taste...


1. Whats your motto?
Sinning Hands - Iron & Wine


2. What do your friends think of you?
Sunshine - The All-American Rejects


3. What do you think about a lot?
Sunday - Bloc Party


4. What do you think of your friends?
Days of Summer - Starkid


5. What do you think about the person that you like?
One and Only - Adele (No joke. My Ipod has my future planned out apparently...)


6. What is your life story?
I Need A Holiday - Scouting For Girls


7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
 Booooom, Blast and Ruin - Biffy Clyro


8. What do you think when you see the person that you like?
Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift


9. What do your parents think of you?
She's So Lovely - Scouting For Girls (My mum laughed when I showed her this...)


10. What will they play at your wedding?
Hannah - Freelance Whales


11. What will they play at your funeral?
Haunted - Taylor Swift (I genuinely laughed out loud at this one...)


12. Whats your hobby/interest?
Dirty Dancehall - The Zutons


13. Whats your biggest secret?
Somewhere only we know - The Warblers/ Glee Cast version


14. What do you think of your friends?
Party In A Forest - The Wombats


15. Whats to worst thing that could happen?
No No No - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (That was so weird to type out...)


16. How will you die?
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N - Noah & The Whale (I found this hilarious!)


17. What is the one thing that you regret?
Your Biggest Mistake - Ellie Goulding (Starting to get creeped out by my Ipod...)


18. What makes you laugh?
School Uniforms - The Wombats


19. What makes you cry?
Magick - Klaxons


20. Will you ever get married?
Speak Now - Taylor Swift (If you listen to the lyrics, you'll be creeped out!)


21. What scares you the most?
My First Wedding - The Wombats (Its not even funny anymore...)


22. Does anybody like you?
The Immortals - Kings of Leon


23. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Just Say Yes - Snow Patrol


24. What hurts right now?
You - The Pretty Reckless


25. What will I post this as?
Loud As Hope - Iron & Wine


Well, that worked better than planned! Apparently my Ipod has some rather sensible answers. A little bit creeped out now though...







No comments:

Post a Comment