BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 17 September 2011

Jealousy...

So, it turns out that my boyfriend is also a blogger! I say blogger, he's on Dailybooth, which hardly counts. But still, he likes to think that he's a blogger. I know, blasphemy, right?

So things are going quite swimmingly with me and him. All the doubts that I wrote about a couple of weeks ago have vanished, and to be honest, for the first time in my life, I'm enjoying being in a relationship. I know right? Me, in a functioning relationship! He really makes me happy.


So I've also mentioned before that he gets quite a bit of attention from other girls. I'm not good with other girls to start with. There are only a few girls that I actually seem to get along with and trust. So when a girl starts to make a move on my boyfriend, you can imagine how I react. I basically want to rip their heads off. Its not pretty. There are two girls so far...


One of them won't take the hint, and persistently ask him to go for lunch with her, or to parties at her house. When I'm sitting with him, she'll stare at us. And, I mean stare! On lunch last week, her and her friend sat on the table beside us, and didn't even try to hide the fact that they were looking at us. Just sat, staring. Awkward on her part. He told me the other day that a few months ago (before he'd met me), she'd tried to kiss him. He pulled back and said no thanks. Surely thats a big enough hint?!


The other girl, was a little more subtle about it. I was sort of friends with her. She's a friend, of a friend, of a friend. But we've had lunch a few times together in large groups and stuff. He was friends with her before he met me. She's asked him to be in her art project. Apparently this will involve my boyfriend taking off his shirt and letting her paint 'tattoos' on him. As you can probably imagine, I'm not impressed by this. Neither is my boyfriend apparently. When she asked him, she said nothing about the whole shirtless thing, so he said yes automatically. He asked me to come along with him to her house while they do the photos. He said that he doesn't trust her to not make a move, and to be honest, neither do I.


I've only seen my boyfriend with out a shirt on four times, I think. And well, I don't mean to show off, but, phwoahh. He's the sort of guy that goes to the gym at six every morning. He has a proper workout routine. He drinks protein shakes. I don't trust myself when he doesn't have a shirt on, and I'm aloud to! I don't like the idea of some other girl getting to touch what is clearly marked as mine. Especially when he doesn't want her to be.


Another thing that this girl has done. My boyfriend has a bit of a fetish. One of the fairly weird ones, you know? This girl knew about it. So she comes into school wearing items of clothing which fit in with it. How many girls do you know that would come into school wearing a skirt that is almost non-existent and over the knee socks? She looked, well, like a bit of an idiot. One of her best friends, who I'm sort of friends with, spent the whole day avoiding her because it was embarrassing. Me and my boyfriend had a laugh about it later, but it sort of got to me, you know? Even though he said that it had had no effect on him, it got to me a little bit.


So I've learnt that I'm the jealous type of girlfriend. The only reason that I'm letting him leave his house is because I trust him. But, I sure as hell don't trust any girls around him. Downfall of having an attractive boyfriend.


On another note, said boyfriend has been searching for this blog for a couple of days now. Apparently I've hidden this quite well. He knows that the title of my blog has something to do with Harry Potter, but he doesn't know what, and he has no idea what the actual web address is. I found his Dailybooth in five minutes. 5 points to Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment