BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 20 September 2011

A Little Bit of Music...

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron and Wine
So I've had this song stuck in my head for literally the past week! I fell asleep with it on repeat, and woke up the next day knowing all the lyrics. Even though its on Twilight the movie, its a beautiful song. If Twilight hadn't got there first, I'd have wanted it to be in Harry Potter at some point. Literally in love with this song. Not really sure what else to say. So yeah, watch it. Its not the official video, but I couldn't find one online, so you'll have to make do with someones homemade one. Thanks to whoever made it. So, yeah, second short post of the day. But, this one includes a video and surely that makes up for my lack of recent posting?! Right!?...

1 comment:

  1. Been reading your blog for a while, and decided to follow it today!!

    Check out my blog at brainlessareright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete