BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 16 August 2011

A Very Starkid Post...


So, earlier today, I said that I would do another post of Team Starkid. Whilst browsing the interweb, I came across a set of questions that you can ask any Starkid fan. It seemed quite fitting. Its in the style of the 30 day challenge things you see on Facebook, but I was bored, so I decided to answer them all. So, here they are, along with my answers...
P.S Answers may include spoilers, so if you want to know what happens before, then here are the links to the start of each of the shows...
A Very Potter Musical: http://youtu.be/wmwM_AKeMCk
A Very Potter Sequelhttp://youtu.be/OepW-AG-Ris1
Little White Lie: http://youtu.be/KWhi__zmDSY
1. Favourite Starkid production?
A hard one, I love them all! I was going to say A Very Potter Sequel (AVPS), but then I remembered Starship...Its a tie between them.
2. Favourite male Starkid?
Four way tie between Joe Walker, Brian Holden, Joey Richter and Darren Criss. Please don't make me choose between them!
3. Favourite female Starkid?
Lauren Lopez. My favourite Draco Malfoy. Ever. 
4. Favourite AVPM/AVPS character?
Either Ron or Draco. They both make me laugh a ridiculous amount! 
5. Favourite Starkid song?
Granger Danger! "WHAT?! What the hell is this!?" 
6. Favourite Joe (includes Joey)?
A VERY hard one. I love Joe Walker, but then, I love Joe Moses. I have to say though, I love Joey Richter the most.
7. Dumbledore or Rumbleroar?
RUMBLEROAR! He lives on Mars, and is Headmaster of Pigfarts. Mind, you must be careful not to wake up his slumbering cubs. 
8. What did you think of Little White Lie (LWL)? 
Hmm, well, technically its not a Team Starkid Production. Its my least favourite out of all of them, but I still liked it! Duder's theme music is the best though!
9. Brian Holden. Care to comment?
LUPIN CAN SING! You only need to watch Starship to see that. I think I died when he sang, "Kick it up a notch (reprise)". Youtube it. Or the links on one of my older posts I think...
10. Funniest AVPM character? 
You know who I think is the funniest character in AVPM? That Draco Malfoy! You know what I'd give him on a scale of 1 to 10? With 1, well 1 would be the least funny and 10 would be the funniest. I would give him... an 8... An 8.5. Not, not over a 9.8, because there is always room for improvement. Not everyone's perfect, like me. That's why I'm holding out for a ten. Because I'm worth it! Anyone who hasn't seen AVPM should be confused...
11. Favourite Snape Line?
"Thats absurd!"
12. What are your thoughts on Redvines?
What the hell can't they do?! Much better than Twizzlers.
13. Favourite line in Me and My Dick (MaMD)?
Joey: "Oh my God! My heart is so talented!"
14. AVPM or AVPS?
I love them both! AVPS wins though, just because of Draco's butterfly kisses...
15. Favourite Starkid quote EVER?
You're making me pick?! Fine, I'll cheat and make a list!
"What would headmaster Zefron say at a time like this? We're all in this together!" - DUMBLEDORE, AVPM
"Damn that G.L.E.E always making twisted abominations of everything!" *winks at Darren* - Up, Starship
"I can’t go to Pigfarts. It’s on Mars. You need a rocket ship. Do you have a rocket ship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It’s Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" - Draco, AVPM
"Cedric, you are so annoying, okay? You’re like this guy that’s just around all the time when I don’t need a guy around. You’re this spare guy all the time, this spare dude. You’re such a spare!" - Harry, AVPM
"Take this you bastard: Alohomora!" - Ron, AVPS

16. Favourite character pairing?
Draco and Luna. They were actually perfect for each other. Luna had the extra diapers and everything.
17. Scarfie or Sortie?
Both! They make a cute couple, don't you think? 
18. Favourite Harry moment?
The Cho Chang version of Ginny's song. Especially the bit where her shouts, "THATS IN CANADA!"
19. Which of Ron's snacks is your favourite?
The giant Hershey's bar! Or Redvines! Living in the U.K., I haven't had the chance to try these yet though! 
20. Quirrelmort or Dumbridge?
I love Quirrel and Voldemort together because they are just blatantly opposites, and 'Different as can be' makes me laugh so much! On the other hand, Dumbledore and Umbridge is just genius! So, I'll say Dumbridge.
21. Did you get Umbridge's text?
Yes. She's been clogging up my inbox with over 900 texts for the past hour! Then Snape went and told her where I was...If she doesn't burst through my door and start singing 'Stutter' soon, I will be disappointed. 
22. Best dance number?
Definitely 'Stutter'. Its the shimmy-thing Joe Walker does half way through, gets me everytime... I'm laughing now, just thinking about it.
23. Favourite Ron moment?
"This is horrible. No, its not that. Its Hermione. Its just like I can't get her out of my head, and everytime I look at her I have these pains in my chest and I just know its her fault - that bitch! Me? I am never going to be happy again. So I'm just gonna go curl up in my sock drawer and sleep for days." Bless, I love Ron!
24. Favourite Hermione moment?
"Actually I have heard those things, Harry, about a thousand times, but never have they been told to me with so much sass. Drop the attitude, Harry Potter. You are acting like Garfield on a Monday." Then, Harry/Darren's face after. Priceless.

25. Any quotes you use in everyday life?
You need only look on my Facebook profile to see how obsessed my friend and I are. We have full convosations using quotes. If I find my self talking about Harry Potter to anyone (which is definitely an everyday occurrence!) I'll casually slip in some quotes and see if they get them. Usually they don't, but think I've gone a bit weird when I start asking what the hell a Hufflepuff is, then start calling it Jigglypuff.
26. Favourite Amy Mann song?
Red Vines.
27. Favourite vines other than green?
Red Vines.
28. Favourite way to say 'red wines' in a german accent?
Red Vines.
29. OMG! Where have you been all my life!?
In a cupboard, under some stairs!
30. If you could ask any member of Team Starkid a question, what would it be?
I would ask all/any of them if 'A Very Potter Threequel' is ever going to happen. If they said yes, I would probably die from happiness. 

So hopefully thats given you a little bit more of an insight of what the Team Starkid productions are like. Who am I kidding? You're all probably more confused than ever. So, yeah, watch them. Byeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment