BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Bad Day...

So a reasonably short post today. 

I thought today was going to be a good day. It started off well anyway, but its gradually increased in shitty-ness though out the day. Now I feel like crying and I have no idea why. Pmt? Probably. I just want to snuggle up in bed and go to sleep. And hibernate until May. Seems logical. I need a cuddle. The reasons why today was so shit, I hear you ask? Well, heres why:

1. I have failed every single one of my subjects. I'm getting U's for christ sake. I spend the whole of chemistry trying not to burst into tears. I know this sounds pathetic, but schools has been the only ever thing I've been reasonably good at. I'm the 'smart' one of the family, but I feel like my reputation in dying slightly. 

2. I feel like Januarys coming again. Which is true, but, meh. I've never told you guys what happened last January, so I'm tempted to do a proper post on it soon. Maybe. Well, it was mainly the reason that I started this blog. Its kind of hard to explain though, so I'll do a proper post on it later. Very conclusive, I know.

3. And finally, more than anything, I miss my boyfriend. I feel like I'm never seeing him. Its hard. I don't want to seem clingy, but at the same time, its really getting to me. What makes it worse is that, in reality, I'm still seeing him everyday. Yet again, school is messing up my love life.

So theres nothing else really that comes to head. Now i come to think about it, its probably pmt. Seems most likely anyway. Benefits of being a girl. So, yeah, I hope you enjoyed my very depressing post for tonight, byeee...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment