BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 25 October 2011

A very bizarre day...

So today has been, well, a bit bizarre to be totally honest! Heres why:

So, I woke up bizarrely early, like 9 a.m., which I'm quite proud of considering its the school holidays! Bizarre!


My boyfriend came round for 10 a.m. Well, heres where it starts getting a little bit weird. I was feeling kind of confident, so we went further than we normally do. Third base, my friends. Thats right, I said it - Third Base! Hands up if you're proud of me for not freaking out like the old nerdy me would have? I don't know why people make a bit deal out of it. Other girls have said its 'demoralising' and, well just a bit 'horrible'.  Meh, its not that big a deal. I can see how it could be horrible, but luckily I'm with a guy who I trust a hell of a lot. So in theory, at the risk of sounding a little bit whorish and slutty, I kind of liked third base, I mean its not exactly hard, is it? Well, liked is the wrong word. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, is how I should put it. Second base was worse if you ask me...If thats possible for a girl to think...Bizarre!


Earlier tonight, I went out for a meal. So, this is kind of a big deal because I've never really told anyone this before, so brace your self! I'm not the best with eating things in front of people. To me, eating in front of someone is like a huge deal. I need to really trust someone before I'll eat anything in front of them. I don't know why, its a confidence thing I think, I'm scared they'll laugh or something. Its awkward. I don't eat lunch in school, especially if we're in a crowded room. It took me ages to trust myself to eat in front of my boyfriend. He keeps trying to take me out for meals, which is, as you can imagine, is horrible for me to turn down. So anyway, usually when I go out for a meal with my parents, I'll eat very little, if anything at all. Quite proud of myself. Today I had two courses. It might not sound like a big deal, but trust me, it is. Bizarre!


When we got back, I thought I'd somehow managed to upset my boyfriend. I hadn't, and I was just being paranoid, but if you've read all my other posts, you'll realise that I'm always a little bit antsy when it comes to boys. I'm always worried that I'm going to get hurt. You can see why I was freaking out today. I mean, its basically been programmed into my head through TV shows, movies and especially books that there are guys out there who just want someone easy, that they'll leave the next day and brag to their friends about. So you can see why I freaked out, third base and all that. I should know better by now. I mean I trust my boyfriend so much, so why do I still panic about stuff like this? You want an answer? I love him. There. If he hurts me, I know its going to hurt a hell of a lot more than it did with the other dickheads I've had the luck of wandering upon. I'd trust him with my life, and that my friends, is bizarre. 


So reading this back, its not really been that much of a bizarre day. Well it has been for me, but I imagine for the average person, it would have been, well, average. Yeah, sorry for the build up. Anyway, I've got to go, so I'll hopefully blog some more soon. Byeeeee....

1 comment:

  1. wow this is amazing you should add me : http://thewildlifeitgetswild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete