BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Breakthrough...

So, I'm going to try and start posting more again. I had a bit of a realisation, and after my little rant last night, today I had quite a good day at school. Sure, I'm behind with work, but its half term next week, so I can catch up then. I passed my psychology test, and even if I fail the others this week, its not the end of the world. 

My boyfriend seems to have the knack for cheering me up. Literally, all he has to do is look at me and I feel like smiling. 


So, speaking of the boyfriend, we had a bit of a breakthrough today. Usually, we follow a strict no public signs of affection rule. My fault. I got screwed over by a guy a few years ago, and ever since, I've hated and signs of affection in public. So, anyway, usually I hate it. I mean, I'm fine with holding hands and stuff outside of school, but inside school, its a bit much, don't you think? Today was different though. I actually kissed him inside school. I think I surprised both of us. Mind, I have had withdrawal symptoms. I had a cold-sore earlier this week, so I haven't been able to kiss him for six days. T'was absolute torture. Strange how I survived 16 years without kissing, then suddenly I found it difficult to last 6 days. It got to the stage where we both reflexively kept going in to kiss each other, but had to pull back at the last moment. Anyway, its all good now, and we can kiss again.

So, as you can probably tell, I've had a really good day today. So, yeah, I'll hopefully blog some more, but for now, byyeeeeeee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment