BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 19 October 2011

A Short Post...

Hello my lovely readers! So a rather short post today. 


I've got four tests tomorrow. Literally on the verge of a mental breakdown. Never, and I mean never take hard A Levels. I'm convinced maths and chemistry are going to kill me. Its bad because usually I'm so tired from thinking in maths and chemistry that by the time I get to psychology and biology, I want nothing more than to fall asleep at my desk. Meaning that I'm only on C's in all of my subjects. Still, we're only six weeks into sixth form, so I can probably get my grades up! Hopefully...


Anyway, I told you it would be a short post tonight. Its 11p.m. and I'm still rearranging my biology folder because my teacher casually mentioned that he wants to see all of our neat notes tomorrow. I haven't been keeping neat notes. FML. So, yeah, byeeeeee...

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY understand the situation. Just yesterday I had giant tests in like all my classes. I think I stayed up until 2 studying for them. I think I did a pretty good job on them and good luck with your tests too!

    ReplyDelete