BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 18 March 2012

Two...

So I have a crush. Yes. Finally. I've been praying for myself to get a crush for the past month.

If you've be reading my blog from the start, you'll have realised what I'm like when I start liking someone. Once I start liking someone, I basically become obsessed. And anyway, its now common knowledge that I can't like one single person, my crushes have to come in twos. So when I say I have a crush, what I really mean is, "I have slight crushes on two guys, and I'm going to merge the best parts of them together in my head to make the perfect guy". So yes, I kind of have crushes on two guys. I now need to think of code names for them, because 'guy number one' and 'guy number two' have been done before. I think I may start using initials. But that would be really obvious. Any ideas, anyone?

So anyway, there are two guys. The first guy is my 'normal' type. He basically looks like a cross between an Abercrombie model and a greek god. He's about 5ft9-ish, and as far as I'm aware, he has a six pack to die for (my imagination is telling me I'm right). I've known him since I started middle school, but I never talked to him properly until the start of this year. He's smart, funny, and he understands Harry Potter references. Its always hot when I guy can quote Potter to you. He's a triplet. What is it with me and triplets?! I must be drawn to them. Anyway, I sit next to him in biology and maths. What is it with me and science lessons?! I always seem to develop crushes on boys in my science lessons. He's ridiculously smart, he's amazing at maths, but I have a slight advantage over him in biology, but only just enough so I can tease him about it. Have I ever mentioned I'm the worlds biggest flirt? So anyway, thats the first guy.

The second guy is pretty different. He's not my normal type. He's about 5ft7-ish, and has wavy blond hair. He could also be an Abercrombie model if he tried. But he doesn't try. He has a six pack, but admittedly, not the best, because I'm willing to bet he doesn't gym. He's smart, but he doesn't try, he doesn't need to try. Its kind of hot when boys don't try. He's funny, and he can quote Harry Potter and The Hunger Games to me. So hot. He's not a triplet, thank god. The other day, I was sharing his Ipod with him, and we were singing 'Dirty Little Secret' by The All-American Rejects to each other, with full on air guitars and everything. I like boys who aren't too serious. I sit next to him in biology. Thats right. In biology, I have one crush on my left, and one crush on my right. Biology is slowly becoming my favourite subject for some reason... 

So, any opinions on which sounds like the best? Answers in the comment section please... 
Byee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment