BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 9 August 2012

Random catch up...

So guys, I know its been a long time. I'm sorry. But I'm having a revolution and I'm going to start blogging a lot again! If I don't, I promise that you're all allowed to murder me in the most unique way you deem fit. Personally, I wouldn't recommend rusty spoons.

Whats been going on in my life, I here you ask. Well, my lovely readers, not an awful lot! I've got lots of little things that I want to talk about, but no big, huge topic to do an entire topic on, so to speak, so I'm sorry if this post seems really disjointed.

Firstly, I have finally decided what I want to do with my life. Phew. You know how I picked maths, biology, chemistry and psychology for my A Levels? Screw them. When I chose my subjects i had a huge debate over which subjects to take, and basically ended up taking similar ones to my friends, in pure panic. I've decided that I'm going to redo a year at sixth form and study English Literature, English Language and Economics. Then hopefully I can do journalism at university! Its weird, for the past year, I've HATED school, and the prospect of doing subjects that I'm good at has just boosted my spirits. I can't wait to read and it to actually count towards something! So, thats that!

You know the weird food phobia thing that I have? Thats gone. Yea, I think I've programmed it out of me. I got sick of people asking me out for meals and having to say no! Dates are much easier now! So thats making me much more happy!

I've been reading. You know how EVERYONE is going on about a certain trilogy of books? Yes, Fifty Shades of Grey. Well, I had to see what the fuss was about. I think I'm going to write a review of it sometime soon, (maybe tonight) and I'll post that up here, for you all to enjoy. 

I'm going to stop blogging about boys as much on here. I've figured that I can use this blog asa way to show that i'm interested in writing to universities, so writing about my love life won't exactly be ideal! If it weren't for my rule about not deleting posts, some of the older ones would have gone a long time ago! Its nice to see how much my writing has improved though, at least thats something!

Well, I'm going to do one or two more posts tonight, then hopefully another one later this week or next. I also need to write my personal statement for enrolment day at my school, joy of joys. So for the next hour or so, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment