BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Wreck This Journal...

Bonjour! So, I've been busy with exams for a while now, but the good news is, they're all over! I had my last one this afternoon. Its strange, I got in from my exam, and automatically started to try and revise. I then realised that I had nothing to revise for, and laughed at myself for about an hour. So mainly, I've been spending my first afternoon of freedom on tumblr. I have a new tumblr incase anyone didn't know, which you can find here, incase anyone is interested. 


So what I'm going to talk about today is something that I've seen a lot on tumblr. 
Its a book called 'Wreck This Journal' by Keri Smith. Its basically a book that you destroy. It gives you hints and stuff to, just incase you're as unimaginative and have as little creativity as I do. I decided to treat myself on Saturday, seeing as both my paychecks came at once, and Hollister pay considerably more than I thought they did (£5.90, YAY). So since my bank accounts looking considerably healthy, I decided that one book couldn't hurt. My god. This is possibly the best thing I've bought. 



If like me, you're a little bit of a perfectionist, you'll have a little bit of a love hate relationship with this book. When I bought mine, it was perfect; no corners bent, I even made sure the sides hadn't been crushed by what ever machine they use to make books. I'm a bit like that with books, they need to be perfect. The first thing the book had me do was break the spine. You should have seen my face. I've never broke the spine of a book. So yea, the book is considerably less 'perfect' now that I've done a couple of pages. 


I was thinking I could make this a weekly thing?  What do you guys think? Anyway, I'll hopefully blog again soon, but for now, byeeeeee.....


No comments:

Post a Comment